Hier finden Sie unsere Scansor Releases nach Datum sortiert.
Die Release Note informiert Sie über alle Neuerungen.
Generated on September 30, 2020
Technical version: 2.2.0
SAP tRFC Monitor enhancement:
- Added new channel to monitor the outgoing queues which are in status WAITUPDA for longer than 10 minutes
- Added new channel to monitor the outgoing & incoming queues which are in status RUNNING for longer than 30 minutes
- Filter the outgoing & incoming queues by defining queue name(s)
SAP IDoc Monitor enhancement:
- Added additional channels to differentiate between inbound and outbound IDocs
- Filter inbound IDocs by inbound sender partner(s)
- Filter outbound IDocs by outbound receiver partner(s)
- Filter the IDocs by customized error state(s)
- Adapted the result text to display the IDoc type and the amount of IDocs with errors
- Delivering a predefined role for the monitoring user in SAP ABAP systems
- The SAP Z-Role (file "Z_MONI_ROLLE.SAP") is delivered with the installer (ZIP-file
SAP Job Monitor
the date time parsing error (empty value for end time while Job is running) has been fixed
the text "comma separated" in the profiler has been removed since only one entry is possible
SAP BatchMappen Monitor
The correct group id(s) with failed transactions and the corresponding client are displayed now.
Adapted the order of the lookup values (0-7) of the channels “last backup” & “last log backup” for a better setup of notification thresholds
SAP Freespace Monitor
Filter of undefined volumes
SAP IDoc Monitor
Using the update time instead of creation time of IDocs when when executing the query
SAP RFC Monitor
The status “No RFC authorization” is now only checked for RFC connections from type 3
Generated on June 30, 2020
Technical version: 2.1.0
SAP PI/PO Monitor enhancement:
- The WSDL for AdapterMessageMonitoringVi web service will be generated automatically if the parameter "Url" has not been set
- But you can overwrite the Url if necessary (e.g. when using https)
- Also PI messages in status "holding" are shown
- The PI messages are displayed per "ReceiverInterfaceComponent" in case there are any defined (comma separated parameter value)
DB2 Monitor enhancement:
- displays the free space of DMS tablespaces without auto-resize enabled (with pre-defined thresholds)
- [optional] displays the free space of DMS tablespaces with auto-resize enabled (without pre-defined thresholds)
- checks the activation of MAXSIZE of DMS tablespaces with auto-resize enabled and lists the tablespaces whose free space is below the thresholds of 10% or 5%
HANA Monitor enhancement:
- new channel "Last Backup" which displays the status of the last data backup
- new channel "Last Log Backup" that displays the status of the last log backup within the last <days> days
Warning: no backup
Warning: undefined status
Error: cancel pending
SAP RFC Monitor enhancement:
- the sensor has been extended to monitor also RFC connections of type HTTP (G,H) and TCP/IP (T)
SAP Server Monitor:
SAP Server Monitor does not need SAP credentials anymore (fixed required parameter)
SAP Job Monitor:
Removed Days parameter from Profiler as this parameter is not supported anymore
Now supports also "fnr" as backup file type.
Generated on May 27, 2020
Technical version: 2.0.0
We are proud to present you a brand new release of Scansor - formerly known as SAP monitoring for PRTG - the one and only tool to monitor SAP systems, the tool our customers love.
With this release we introduce new license keys. You will need a new license key for using it. Existing customers will be informed and contacted automatically. Please do not hesitate to contact our support or sales if you have any questions to your existing license.
This release includes also new sensors that will change your way of monitoring.
SAP PI/PO Sensor
This brand new sensor contains parts of the PI message monitor and allows you to monitor the status of the messages. You get an overview of the amount of messages with the following status:
- error messages
- canceled (with error) messages
By default the monitor covers the messages from the last hour but that can be easily adjusted.
SAP Security Check
From a production perspective, it is considered critical if authorization object S_DEVELOP is assigned to users. In general, authorization object S_DEVELOP with more than display access (ACTVT 03) is not required by any user in production.
Unlike other Sensors, this Sensor outputs not a PRTG result but a list with the UNAME (username) and AGR_NAME. With this check you get a list of users who got that auhtorization object assigned.
SAP Certificate Monitor
- OK: Certificate valid
- Warning: Certificate expires in 30 days
- Error: Certificate expires in 7 days
- Error: Certificate not yet valid
- Error: Could not parse PSE validity
It returns an error message as result text if there is an exception while collecting PSE or OS executes.
SSH File Monitor
SAP Job Monitor ignores warning limits
- Correction of limit parameters in "Aborted" and "Suspended" channel (change warning limit min to warning limit max)
- Add options to check also for "ENDDATE" and "ENDTIME" (not only "STRTDATE" and "STRTTIME") for all channels except "Suspended"
- Parameter "Days" removed; using only parameter "Minutes"
SAP STMS Monitor checks wrong time value
Fixed a bug where the sensor returned too many results due to wrong date and time handling.